Transmitem informatii provond organizarea World Architecture Festival 2011.
Pentru detalii privind conditiile de participare va invitam sa consultati materialul alaturat.
20 ianuarie 2011
arh. Cornelia Burcus
Filiala Teritoriala Bucuresti a Ordinului Arhitectilor din Romania
str. Academiei nr. 18 - 20, sector 1
010014, Bucuresti, Romania
tel/fax: 021-3039226, 021-3077163
Happy New Year from World Architecture Festival!
"The third World Architecture Festival was a fantastic success, from the opening by the Mayor of Barcelona to the final award to Zaha Hadid's MAXXI museum in Rome. Once again we had a truly international audience of presenters, speakers and delegates, and a convivial atmosphere in which to discuss and be inspired by good architecture."
- Paul Finch, Programme Director, World Architecture Festival
For more information on how you and your business can be part of WAF 2011, please contact:Edmond Katongole, Global Business Development Manager. T: +44 (0)207 728 4561, M: +44 (0)79123-99927 E: mailto:email@example.com
10 reasons to work with WAF to meet your business goals
1. Reach a global audience with your key messages in an authoritative environment. For more information download our post event report here: http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/plan2
2. Position your company as thought leaders in front of an global influential audience, for increased brand prestige. Download the audience breakdown here: http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/plan3
3. Stand out from the crowd when you partner with the world's only international, annual, interactive awards programme. Find out how you can partner with WAF here: http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/plan4
4. Forge relationship swith specifiers and collaborators to win new business.
5. Generate worldwide PR coverage and harness the power of the architectural media. See a snapshot of WAF 2010 press coverage here: http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/plan5
6. Network and engage with 1400+ architects from across the globe. Find out who attended WAF in 2010 here: http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/plan3
7. Demonstrate your products and solutions and align your brand with the world's most respected architectural event. See the floor plan today and take your pick of space in the festival hall. Exhibition places are limited so hurry! http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/plan6
8. Reach over 900,000 potential customers in our online and offline marketing campaign.
9. Publish white papers and create value adds for our growing community.
10. Join market leaders such as Grohe, Dyson, AECOM and HP as a prestigious WAF partner. See all WAF 2010 sponsors here: http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/plan7
For full information download our post event report for WAF 2010 here : http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/waf3
"WAF is a great forum for us to show off our products to architects, learn from their opinions, listen to their concerns and find out what they would like from products in the future."
- Blair Hutton, Senior Design Engineer, Dyson
Why not watch all the WAF 2010 highlights from here : http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/waf4
WAF 2010 in numbers
938,231 page views - 264,775 visits to our website - 761,769 emails received- 7,042 Facebook followers - 3,105 Twitter followers - 1,690 sq meters of festival gallery - 1,485 attendees - 1000's of new connections - 878 sq meters of entries- 512 entries - 285 pages of advertising - 236 live shortlist presentations - 210 articles written - 200+ press releases - 140+ journalists - 69 international jury members - 65 countries represented - 61 international media partners - 40 inspirational seminar speakers - 30 live awards presented - 14+ hours of live seminar content - 4 festival winners - 3 days of interactive seminar content - 1 iPhone app - 1 world building of the year - 1 totally unique, unmissable event!
In 2010, 1485 architects from 65 countries came to Barcelona to share best practice, exchange ideas and collaborate. Follow this link to download a full list of attendees for 2010 at http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/waf5
3XN // A61 Pte ltd // Aedas // Allford Hall Monaghan Morris // Allied Works Architecture // ARC Studio Architecture // + Urbanism // Archi5 // Architekt Daniel Libeskind AG // Arup Associates // Atkins // Autoban // Baar-Baarenfels Architekten // Barré Lambot Architectes // Batlle & Roig Architects // BFLS // Boogertman+Partners // Buro Happold // BVN ARCHITECTURE // CetraRuddy // CHANG Architects // China Architecture Design & Research Group // HASSELL // Henley Halebrown Rorrison // Henning Larsen Architects // Hierve-Diseñeria // HKS Inc.// HMC Architects // Hughes Condon Marler Architects // Isay Weinfeld // Jackson Coles // Kieran Timberlake // Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates // Lix iaodong Atelier // logon // lund hagem arkitekter as // Lyons // Malaysian Institute of Architects // Mashabane Rose Associates // McAdam Architects // McCullough Mulvin Architects // Terry Farrell & Partners (Farrells) // Tham & Videgard Arkitekter // The Architectural Review // The Oval Partnership Limited // TOCA // Tonkin Zulaikha Greer // Toshiko Mori Architect PLLC // Treusch architecture ZT GmbH // Tstudio // Vagroup // Warren and Mahoney // Weiss / Manfredi // White arkitekter AB // Will Alsop @ RMJM // Wingårdh Arkitektkontor AB // WOHA // Woods Bagot // Zorlu Property Group
Follow this link to download a full list of attendees for 2010 : http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/waf5
"WAF is important because it's a forum for us to engage with architects and to share ideas, to identify and share trends we see coming. This is third year for Grohe at WAF, and this year has been really exciting. WAF seems to get better every year."
- Paul Flowers, Senior Vice President of Design, Grohe
We are already developing World Architecture Festival 2011 which takes place in Barcelona from 2-4 November 2011. If you have thoughts and suggestions on what we should cover, please do not hesitate to contact mailto:Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the dates for WAF 2011: 2-4 November 2011, CCIB, Barcelona. More information coming soon!
Why not sign up to receive updates at: www.worldarchitecturefestival.com/newsletter-signup.cfm : http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/waf6
For more information on how you and your business can be part of WAF, please contact: Edmond Katongole, Global Business Development Manager. T: +44 (0)207 728 4561, M: +44 (0)79123-99927 E: mailto:email@example.com
Global Business Development Manager.
T: +44 (0)207 728 4561, M: +44 (0)79123-99927
For full event information download our post event report at http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/waf3
Follow us on twitter http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/plan8
Join our facebook group : http://waf.emapnetworks.com/a/tBNNw44B7uJrDB8Xb-LNVvl4EHS/plan9